Senior portraits are due in MAC 101 by 3:45 P.M. on October 11, 2019.
More information here
Ready to upload your senior portrait? Follow these instructions:
1. Go to yearbookforever.com.
2. Search for ‘Palo Alto Senior High School.’ Click on ‘community upload’ at the top of the screen.
3. Enter access code madrono2020.
4. Click on ‘upload photo.’ PLEASE MAKE SURE THAT THE FILE IS NAMED: ‘Last name, First name.jpg’. (If the file is called ‘senior portrait’ or something similar, it might have the same name as another submitted photo!)
5. Enter your first & last name and email address. (not the parent’s name or photographer’s name: the STUDENT’S name. Please use the first and last name that you’d like us to use in the yearbook.
6. Click ‘submit photos.’ PLEASE ONLY SUBMIT THE ONE PHOTO YOU’D LIKE US TO USE!
Quick Portrait Specifications:
• Resolution: 300 DPI
• Format: JPG or TIFF
• Color: RGB or CMYK
• Size: 4” wide by 5” tall