Hey class of 2022, it’s time to submit your senior portraits! Our goal is to get every senior in the book, so please tell all your friends to submit a photo.
Senior portraits are due on Friday, October 15, 2021.
You can upload your photo following the instructions below. If you have any questions, please fill out the contact form on our website. Thanks!
Ready to upload your senior portrait? Follow these instructions:
2. Search for ‘Palo Alto Senior High School.’ Click on ‘community upload’ at the top of the screen.
3. Enter access code madrono2022.
4. Click on ‘upload photo.’ PLEASE MAKE SURE THAT THE FILE IS NAMED: ‘Last name, First name.jpg’. (If the file is called ‘senior portrait’ or something similar, it might have the same name as another submitted photo!) Do not worry about choosing a category.
5. Enter your first & last name and email address. (not the parent’s name or photographer’s name: the STUDENT’S name. Please use the first and last name that you’d like us to use in the yearbook.
6. Click ‘submit photos.’ PLEASE ONLY SUBMIT THE ONE PHOTO YOU’D LIKE US TO USE!
Quick Portrait Specifications:
• Resolution: 300 DPI
• Format: JPG or TIFF
• Color: RGB or CMYK
• Size: 4” wide by 5” tall
For more information, check out this PDF:
If you have any questions, please fill out the contact form on our website. Thanks!